Diez - Schaumburg Palace
From Palace and Castle
 Description and History
The castle was mentioned 1194 for the first time and was reconstructed in the middle of the 19th century into a english neogothic palace for Archduke Stefan of Austria. A main building is cornered by towers. The main tower is 42 m high. The palace was sold by the family to private investors in 1983.
 Museum Description
The castle is open to visitors (interieurs) and can be rented for weddings and other events.
 Opening Hours and other Information
 Opening Hours
 Admission charges
 Restaurants and Hotels near by
 Adress and Location
Schloss Schaumburg und Umgebung e.V.